Spamhaus and SURBL –
considered to be Best Practices Approach to fighting spam.
The use of Spamhuas, the #1 anti-spam block list, and SURBL, a domain block list, are considered best practices when it comes to email filtering services and fighting spam. When you use these products, you get:
- The world’s best IP and domain anti-spam filters
- The most effective and accurate data
- The best financial and technical approach
- Accurate and effective blocking of spam, phishing, and malware
- Highly effective software with near zero false positives (approaching 0.00%)
- Full licensing and support
Using only the Spamhaus DNS-based Blocklists (SBL, XBL and PBL) ISPs and internet networks can very safely reject 75% of inbound mail traffic outright, rejecting the vast majority of spam at SMTP connect time and before mail servers are burdened with it, or have to process or accept the messages. The second stage filters messages by checking the IP addresses that are known as spam.
SecurityZones is Your Email Security Partner
SecurityZones is the leading global distributor and technical expert for both Spamhaus and SURBL. We serve as an extension of your Technical and R&D team and provide you with more than a decade of experience working directly with the leading ISPs, security vendors, universities, and enterprises to deliver cutting-edge data feeds, threat intelligence, and technical support. When you work with us, you not only get access to the best anti-spam data, you also get:
- Improved coverage and effectiveness of email traffic in the U.S., Europe, South America, and around the world
- The LT partnership approach
- Ongoing meetings and consultation, to provide you with insight on new feeds, features, and techniques
- Consultations on how to best use the data to address your objectives and improve your products and services
Ready to learn more about how you can boost your email security with Spamhaus and SURBL?