Spamhaus is the industry’s leading independent Security Research Organization. Protecting email and networks across the globe, for more than 20 years.
– The world’s #1-rated anti-spam blocklist.
Providing protection to more than 3 billion users worldwide
Network Security Protection
– IP Reputation Data, and Domain Reputation Data.
Accurately deliver Intel on malicious and criminally operated IP’s and domains.
Highly effective ‘near-zero’ false positives
Updated continuously, every 1-2 minutes
With Spamhaus, you get access to the most widely used and highly regarded reputation data worldwide, which provides the highest block rates and lowest, near-zero false positives.
Spamhaus’s dependable, real-time threat intelligence data is used by the majority of the internet networks around the globe, including email providers, security vendors, corporations, and universities.
Email is mission critical to all businesses and organizations, retaining a unique position as the most common communication tool across the internet.
However its widespread use makes it a key channel for cyber criminals to take advantage of your data, your money and your networks. For more than 20 years, we have been helping organizations protect against such activity through our reputation-based threat intelligence.
You need to trust your connections online and with Spamhaus data, you have a first line of defense advising you of the reputation of email entering your network.
What We Do:
” Shining some light on the darker side of the Internet “
Spamhaus Technology delivers continuously updated data feeds worldwide; for individuals, businesses of all sizes, government departments and civic organizations.
These data feeds effortlessly provide email administrators and security teams with threat intelligence so that you can block suspicious inbound email, providing a robust first line of defense.
Spamhaus is an international spam monitoring and spam-blocking service that blocks email messages from confirmed spam sources. It’s the world’s #1-rated anti-spam blocklist, providing protection to more than 3 billion users worldwide for more than 20 years. With Spamhaus, you get access to the most widely used and highly regarded reputation data worldwide, which provides the highest block rates and lowest, near-zero false positives
Spamhaus’s dependable, real-time threat intelligence data is used by the majority of the internet networks around the globe, including email providers, security vendors, corporations, and universities to:
- Improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their anti-spam email security
- Eliminate false positives
- Improve spam and phishing email block rates
- Improve customer protection against spam, phishing, and malware
Simply add the Spamhaus anti-spam blocklist to your current mail filtering… and get immediate results !
- Greatly enhanced protection against phishing, malware, spam
- The world’s best IP and domain anti-spam filters
- The most effective and accurate data
- Accurate and effective blocking of spam, phishing, and malware
The use of Spamhuas, the #1 anti-spam block list, is considered best practices when it comes to email filtering services and fighting spam.
Network Security Protection
Spamhaus’s accurate and actionable threat intelligence data is useful in a wide array of use cases.
– massive collection of infected hosts, infected users
– global authority on Bot-nets
– meta data
Identify and take action on access, network traffic, and suspicious activities within your network
– global insight on ‘current, active’ bad domains
– phishing, ransomware, malware, botnets, cracked, spam domains
– reputation score
Identify and take action on known, or suspicious domains… and improve protection for your users.
How Does Spamhaus Work?
Spamhaus provides Reputation based datasets, including several lists of known or suspected malicious domains and IP addresses:
- Spamhaus Block List (SBL) contains IP addresses that are controlled by known spammers
- Exploits Block List (XBL) contains IP addresses of virus-compromised computers that are sending spam
- Policy Block List (PBL) contains IP addresses that should not be delivering unauthenticated SMTP email
- Domain Block List (DBL) contains a list of spam domains that link to fraud, phishing, and malware sites
- Zero Reputation Domains (ZRD) contains list of newly-registered and previously dormant domains to a block list for 24 hours.
When you subscribe to the Spamhaus Datafeed Service, you can get access to real-time data which contains updates from ALL Spamhaus lists.