Real Time Reputation for Senders
Solutions for Email Senders:
- Real Time Vetting and Content Analysis
- Real Time Monitoring
- Real Time Intelligence
Proactively monitor your email flows and Protect Your Reputation
- Identify Compromises and Damaging Campaigns in Near Real Time
- “However you choose to handle what you find, everything starts with your ability to detect a compromise in the first place. Real time detection that facilitates real time decision-making is the key.”
SecurityZones provides high value solutions to Email Senders using real time datafeeds and solutions based on industry leading abuse research from Spamhaus, SURBL and Abusix - to analyze and vet content in your outbound mail flows and protect your reputation.
1 - Monitor your live outbound mail stream
– get proactive visibility of abusive and spammy items in your outbound mail… and make decisions proactively. You can spot abuse in your mail stream by looking for the presence of the following:
- Spam, phishing or malicious URLs in message, based on listing in SURBL and DBL
- Spam, based on IP’s listed in Spamhaus blocklist
- Malware, phish and other indicators
2 – Spamfeed.me Custom Spamfeed
– delivered back to you, real spam emitting from your network.
Based on your network range, receive a real-time feed of spam coming from your mail systems. Simply provide us your CIDR’s and domains/keywords. This spamfeed data is 100% fresh spam, delivered back to you within seconds of hitting Abusix spamtraps.
Identify spam emitting from your network
Provides controls, and early warning system
Address and 'educate' any customers where needed
Avoid being put on Blacklists or being filtered.
SpamTraps are a blind spot - provides real time visibility
3 – Campaign Reputation
Global view and global perspective of content to identify bad signals, which are provided back to you.
Upload campaign to a service which performs a reputation analysis of your clients’ campaigns before they are active. Enables a proactive analysis to prevent spam and abuse from your network. Increases deliverability by detecting problems with layouts and content that will cause your client's campaign to end up in a junk folder.
4 – RBL Reputation Alerts
Receive proactive, every 2-3 hours, rbl alerts for any of your mx IP’s or domains listed in key blacklists. Receive notification via email, or sms text. You’ll be notified of listings on major blacklists such as Spamhaus, SpamCop and SURBL, plus 70 other blocklists.
· Spamhaus and SURBL Datafeeds: access to Spamhaus and SURBL datafeeds, for use and analysis in your systems.
· Realtime Spamfeed.me: receive actual spam, provided to you in ARF format, within seconds of hitting Abusix traps.
· Campaign Reputation: upload your campaign content, and receive immediate score and notice of abusive, spammy content.
· RBL Reputation Alerts: proactive, timely, alerts of any IP’s or Domains listed in major blacklists.
· Custom consulting is available to assist in design and deployment of these solution
· Note – each registration will be manually reviewed and subject to approval for each registrant.
"Email Service Providers (ESP) are facing new and unprecented threats. …we're now facing miscreants who are familiar with - and will use - all sorts of tricks including advanced phishing techniques to gain entrance. So detecting and stopping abuse as part of everyday security monitoring efforts becomes a key necessity and responsibility for ESPs, and the messaging ecosystem is expecting us to do it and do it quickly. Tools and skills not frequently found or made available outside the anti-abuse community are needed for this; a knowledgeable partner such as SecurityZones helped us by providing access to some of the most important tools available today."
- Davide Migliavacca CTO, ContactLab